not LOWER quality
Ritter Law LLC is a boutique corporate law firm that helps businesses address both day-to-day, ordinary course legal needs as well as major strategic events. The firm benefits from experience that is both extensive and sophisticated, with a founder that has worked on billions of dollars' worth of complex commercial transactions, across numerous industries and over thousands of hours. As a boutique corporate firm, Ritter Law LLC helps clients:
- form simple and complex entities, whether it's a wholly-owned subsidiary, complex joint venture, or a simple or complex corporation, limited liability company or partnership;
- buy, sell, invest in or raise capital for businesses;
- restructure businesses, whether because they’re distressed, adding new partners or simply preparing for future growth;
- hire, terminate and incentivize employees and independent contractors;
- negotiate and put in place commercial arrangements, whether with customers, suppliers or other strategic partners; and
- manage and grow businesses as outside general counsel.
Andrew Ritter is the founder of the firm, a combat veteran, graduate of Northwestern University School of Law, and a former corporate attorney at the preeminent international law firms Latham & Watkins LLP and White & Case LLP. He uses the knowledge and expertise developed representing Fortune 500 clients, major financial institutions and large private equity firms to serve clients of all sizes at a rate more accessible than those offered by larger law firms.
Some matters require bespoke approaches and are best suited for hourly-based billing, while others can be defined in advance and done on a flat fee basis. Recognizing this, the firm offers a range of pricing options to find the right answer for each specific matter and client, including:
- flat fee projects with defined scopes;
- monthly "outside general counsel" arrangements;
- individually priced, easily scheduled 30-minute, 1-hour or 2-hour phone consultations; and
- conventional hourly-based billing.
Have a question? The firm would love to hear from you. Send a message below and someone will respond as soon as possible.
Schedule AN INTRODUCTory CALL
Prefer to ask your questions about the Firm over the phone? You can easily schedule an introductory call with a Ritter Law LLC attorney below. Please note that legal advice is not provided during introductory calls.
120 E 23rd St, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10010
(by appointment only)
This website contains attorney advertising, is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Any information sent to Ritter Law LLC via email or through this website is not secure and, absent an attorney-client relationship, is sent on a non-confidential basis. Neither this website nor any communication with Ritter Law LLC via email or through this site constitutes or creates an attorney-client relationship. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.